In previous post, I wrote about a technique that help us to plan for the future. I’d like to share part of my answer:
- I don’t like to have higher education degree; I find university inefficient and ineffective.
I don’t even understand why parents send kids to school.
When I look at my past, I see school as completely waste of time and energy.
- I don’t have Persian blog; I think English is more useful and interesting.
Although I participate and am active in Motamem (it is a Persian online Learning site which create managerial and psychological content for personal developing).
- I don’t want to read fiction books; It’s waste of time (except maybe Lord of The Rings or GOT)
- My smartphone is often off. I don’t want to spend (read: waste) my time with it.
- Money isn’t my major motivator.
- I don’t want to spend my time for checking news.
- Although I have passion for learning German, but I prefer to invest in Learning English.